Social Media Coordinator
The Seattle Choral Company is currently hiring a Social Media Coordinator. Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include links to examples of your work and your portfolio, if available.
Social Media Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Researching audience preferences and discover current trends
- Creating engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Designing posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and creating buzz around new products
- Assisting with website content and updates
- Creating content for email blasts supporting concert attendance, development, and community engagement.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our non-profit performing arts group. Your role is to implement online marketing & development strategies through social media accounts increasing both ticket sales and donor commitments.
As the Social Media Coordinator for the Seattle Choral Company, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more patrons, increase our donor participation, and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement demonstrated through higher ticket sales and standard analytics/metrics.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you.
The position is 5 – 10 hours per week, $16/hour.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image, and video content
- Design posts (two to three per week) to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around SCC concerts and events
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout, including e-blasts
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective patrons and donors
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Experience in Drupal or similar web platform preferred
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- BS degree in Marketing, Social Media, or equivalent work experience